~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~it's all about the love~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, May 21, 2012

I have winners! (Hop Against Homophobia)

I want to thank everyone for participating in the Hop Against Homophobia - I think we can all pat ourselves on the back for a job well done. Although I never made it to every single blog, I'll still be stalking them now that the hop is over.

When we started this, we never really knew what to expect or how to proceed and one of the things I know I'd didn't anticipate was the beautiful variety of posts. We had emotional, personal experiences, facts and information about how homophobia affects different parts of the world, quirky posts, interviews, etc., all that made the hop even the more interesting and important. I think we also learned that there is no "right" way to tackle the issue just as there is no right way to love except with your heart.

I was a little worried that my interview post with Patrick and Tyrell would be seen as too fluffy and not serious enough for the true purpose of the hop. But the boys and I received so many lovely comments about how the interview showed a hopeful side to the issue of homophobia - a light at the end of the tunnel, perhaps. Anyhow, thank you again, for taking the time to meet them and for honouring William Neale's memory with me.

Now back to the matter at hand... winners. *drum roll*

The winner of the Home series by William Neale is EMILY (tiger-chick)
AND
The winners of a $10 gift cert to All Romance or Amazon (if I can figure out how to do that) AND an ebook of their choice from my backlist or upcoming releases are KIMBERLYFDR and DANNYFIREDRAGON.
Congratulations - I'll be notifying all of you by email.

Enjoy your week and I hope if you have just discovered my blog through the hop, you'll stick around.

:)

9 comments:

  1. Did you get my email Kimberly?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was worried that my post would be seen as not serious enough too but everyone loved the ninja comment and my message of love. It really warmed my heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry I never got to yours but I promise I still will. :)
    *squishes*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the winners.

    And I am so sorry that I couldn't participate that day! My sis had her first babygirl, so I was not available that day.

    Once again, congrats to you all! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I though Patrick and Tyrell's interview was great :) I very much enjoyed reading it.

    Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. K-Lee you are the WINNER for the Hop Against Homophobia on my blog http://www.ShadowSterling.com As you may recall the prize is a $100.00 donation to PFLAG so I have 2 questions for you.
    1. Do you want a membership with the donation or just "in honor of".
    2. They need a email or mailing address to notify you. If you could give me one or the other I will make the donation in your name right away. Shadow Sterling

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi K-Lee I am sure you can still be a member even if you are in Canada. However I still need an EMAIL address for you so they can verify to you that I donated in your name.

    Mine is MysteryNFun@gmail.com

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete